Pro Programmer: Learn SQL On Your Own!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Learn SQL On Your Own!

Go to the following website---->www.w3schools.com

You will get all of the basic knowledge if you spend some time on there. You will learn how to use the select statement, insert, update, and the delete statement. Go look at JOINS, they are commonly used when retrieving data to combine 2 tables into a single result set. Types of JOINS: INNER JOIN, LEFT OUTER JOIN, RIGHT OUTER JOIN, FULL OUTER JOIN, CROSS JOIN, SELF JOIN.

 In this website, you can practice while you learn even without Sql Server Management Studio, so I urge you to go over there if you are interested in learning SQL, and if not then you most likely got lost! Anyways I'll try to post more helpful websites and some special videos that you will not find online. Like if you would like to watch PAID videos on SQL, there pretty helpful. However in order for me to post them to you, you have to show me that you are interested. So comment and like this post, if I get 50 likes and 20 comments(20 different people) then I will get those paid videos and share them with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment